If you are interested in upgrading the performance and acceleration of your car, you must have heard of various aftermarket auto parts. As you can guess, today’s rapidly advanced technology opens the way for fierce competition between them. One of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in the auto market. Another important aftermarket modification is a tuner which upgrade the specific parts of your vehicles for effective performance and acceleration. Accordingly, you need to be careful while deciding which aftermarket part is worth buying in terms of reliability and efficiency. As you know, almost all manufacturers make the same claim about their own product: “our product is the best on the auto market” only considering their own economic profits and interests. However, there are a lot of important differences between throttle response controllers and tuners. As our product: Pedal Commander is the best price-performance product on the market, it is exposed to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get a better throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Hypertech, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Hypertech: What They Do?
If we make a simple comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and Hypertech aim to have the same function; make your car perform better. Let’s look at the way they work. While Pedal Commander establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU, Hypertech is designed as a tuner that modifies the software of the ECU in order to increase horsepower. As you can see, these two products are completely different from each other.
Also, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by eliminating throttle lag from your accelerator pedal. As it has no direct intervention in the engine operation, it does not damage the original engine parts of your vehicle. On the other hand, Hypertech adds horsepower to your vehicle because it intervenes in the way the engine of your car works. For this reason, if you want to preserve the quality of the engine parts, you need to read everything related to our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Hypertech.
Pedal Commander vs Hypertech: Which One Is Worth Buying
If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make a comprehensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Hypertech. These two brands are the some of the most popular aftermarket parts out there. When most people decide to get a performance part, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as an auto upgrade. That’s the exact point where the similarities end. You can make sure that Pedal Commander is completely different from Hypertech in terms of functions. For this reason, let’s talk about the detailed comparison between these two products.
Hypertech vs Pedal Commander: What Does Hypertech Offer?
Hypertech is one of the most familiar throttle response controllers on the market. Let’s learn everything about it.
- Hypertech’s price is $379.00.
- Hypertech introduces its product as Max Energy Power Programmer on the official website.
- Hypertech offers top speed adjustment, speedometer correction, return back to factory settings, diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), and Internet updateable.
- Hypertech has 3 different performance tunes: Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3.
- Stage 1 adds +37 horsepower to your car.
- Stage 2 adds +80 horsepower to your car.
- Stage 3 adds +115 horsepower to your car.
- Hypertech has no extra settings.
- There is no sufficient information about how to use Hypertech on the official website.
- Hypertech’s dimension is 8.6 x 5.1 x 2.4 inches. (According to the claimed information found on their official website).
Pedal Commander vs Hypertech: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander is better than Hypertech below:
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport+.
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and responsive ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander is psychically a touch smaller than the Hypertech, coming in at 2.7×1.9×0.6 inches.
Pedal Commander vs Hypertech; One Pedal Commander to Beat Them All!
If you read this far, you can easily notice that Pedal Commander has more effective and versatile technology than Hypertech. As Pedal Commander, our priority is to offer clear and consistent information about our product on our official website.
However, there is no sufficient information about how to use Hypertech on the official website. Hypertech has no practical mobile app, so we don’t know how to compare it with Pedal Commander. In fact, like all engine tunings, Hypertech’s installation requires the professional help of a mechanic, so this means extra payment. On the other hand, you can install Pedal Commander on your own in 15 minutes and easily operate it from your mobile phone with its cutting-edge application. So, while Pedal Commander offers clear information from its usage to installation, Hypertech does not mention these kinds of important information.
If you look at the technic specifications of these two products, you will understand that our product: Pedal Commander is more affordable, versatile, and reliable than Hypertech. While Pedal Commander priced at $299.99 has four different modes and 36 settings, Hypertech priced at $379.00 has three different tune options and no extra settings. Also, Hypertech can damage the original engine components because of changing the ECU mapping. Thus, you can benefit from the high-quality technology of our product device for less money. Pedal Commander will be the best friend of both your car and your wallet!
As Pedal Commander, our priority is to present clear and accurate information to customers. Even though the subject is commerce, the only purpose cannot be to make a profit or money. For this reason, Pedal Commander attaches great importance to high quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
Sincerely, we can say that Pedal Commander is better than Hypertech or any of our competitors. Let’s talk about what makes Pedal Commander better than Hypertech below:
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Hypertech does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander also has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Hypertech does not have a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- The website of Hypertech does not offer clear and accurate information about its usage and installation.
- Hypertech has no practical mobile app.
- Hypertech’s installation requires the professional help of a mechanic, so this means extra payment.
- Hypertech is a performance tuner that changes the ECU mapping, so it can damage the original engine components.
- While Pedal Commander has four different modes and 36 settings, Hypertech has three different modes and no extra settings.
- Pedal Commander ($299.99) is more affordable than Hypertech ($379.00).
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between Pedal Commander and Hypertech. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of reliability and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Hypertech’s 139 with an average of 3.9 (on amazon)! As you can see, Pedal Commander is quite assertive about beating its competitors. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander!