Thanks to those willing to upgrade their cars, there is fierce competition between performance parts in the auto market. If you want to protect the quality of the original engine parts while upgrading your car, you should buy a throttle response controller. For this reason, one of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in terms of reliability and efficiency. Even though it is a reliable and efficient performance part to enhance the ride quality of your vehicle, you need to be careful while deciding which throttle response controller is worth buying. As you know, almost all manufacturers and brands make the same claim about their own product: “our throttle response controller will make your car perform better” only considering their own economic profits and interests. However, there are some important differences between throttle response controllers from different brands. As our product: Pedal Commander has the most functional and versatile specifications on the market, it is subject to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get a better throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Jet Xcelerator, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Jet Xcelerator: What They Do?
If we make a superficial comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and Jet Xcelerator aim to have the same function; take your car to the ultimate level of performance by improving the electronic throttle response system. Let’s look at the way they work. As you know, today’s cars use ETC or drive-by-wire systems. These electronic systems create a deliberate inherent delay and lag due to the processing, safety measures, and many other factors. Our product establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU. Once you press the accelerator pedal, the electronic signal coming from your press is amplified or reduced depending on the mod you select. In other words, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by reducing throttle response time.
Throttle controllers are designed to eliminate annoying throttle lags from your accelerator pedal. Compared to other aftermarket parts, these small devices have more reliable and practical specifications because they don’t intervene in the way the engine works. However, when it comes to different brands and manufacturers, you can come across products that vary in price, quality, and performance. For this reason, if you want to buy the best throttle response controller, you need to read our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Jet Xcelerator.
Pedal Commander vs Jet Xcelerator: Which One Is Worth Buying
These two brands are the most popular throttle response controllers. If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make an objective comparison between Pedal Commander and Jet Xcelerator. You know money does not grow on trees. So, when many people decide to get a throttle response controller, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
You can make sure that there are a lot of important differences between Pedal Commander and Jet Xcelerator. For this reason, let’s talk about the similarities between them in the first place. Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as throttle response controllers. We mean it! That's the exact point where the similarities end.
Jet Xcelerator vs Pedal Commander: What Does Jet Xcelerator Offer?
Jet Xcelerator is one of the most familiar throttle response controllers on the market. Let’s learn everything about it.
- Jet Xcelerator’s price is $374.95.
- Jet Xcelerator has 4 driving modes: Stock, Wide Open, Valet, and Security.
- Stock mode is the factory response, and is not adjustable. (Can we consider this as a mode? Stock mode changes nothing.)
- Wilde Open mode increases acceleration and performance without sacrificing normal drivability.
- Valet Mode is designed for parking and also limits valet drivers with 50% or less throttle power.
- Security Mode offers an extra level of security to your vehicle by blocking all throttle input from the accelerator pedal.
- It has no extra settings.
- It can be operated with a knob that allows you to increase or decrease the throttle intensity.
- It has no mobile application.
- Jet Xcelerator’s dimension is 4 x 2 x 1 inches. (According to the claimed information found on their website).
Pedal Commander vs Jet Xcelerator: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander is better than Jet Xcelerator below:
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport (+).
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and slow ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander is psychically a touch smaller than the Jet Xcelerator, coming in at 2.7×1.9×0.6 in.
Detailed Comparison between Pedal Commander and Jet Xcelerator;
If you read this far, you can easily notice that Pedal Commander has more effective and versatile technology than Jet Xcelerator. As Pedal Commander, our priority is to provide you with clear and consistent information about our product on our official website.
However, Jet Xcelerator’s website includes some insufficient information about the functions of its product. Even though it claims to have 4 modes on the homepage, it has only 3 modes. Let’s look at Jet Xcelerator’s 4 driving modes: Stock, Wide Open, Valet, and Security. We cannot define Stock mode as a real mode because it changes nothing. Also, Jet Xcelerator has no practical mobile app, but it can be operated with a knob. You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with its cutting-edge application.
If you look at the technic specifications of these two products, you will understand that our product: Pedal Commander is an advanced version of Jet Xcelerator. While Pedal Commander has four different modes and 36 settings, Jet Xcelerator has three different modes and no extra settings.
As you can see, Pedal Commander is more reliable, versatile, and affordable than Jet Xcelerator in terms of its modes and settings. While Pedal Commander ($299.99) is a complete price and performance product with effective functions from its modes to its practical smartphone app, Jet Xcelerator ($374.95) is considerably expensive despite offering just three driving modes to customers. However, these two brands have a CARB certification, so both of them are actually worth buying.
Let’s talk about the differences between Pedal Commander and Jet Xcelerator below:
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Jet Xcelerator has the CARB certification, so technically, it is legal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander also has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Jet Xcelerator does not have a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- Jet Xcelerator is operated with a knob.
- Jet Xcelerator has no mobile application.
- The website of Jet Xcelerator does not indicate clear and consistent information about Jet Xcelerator’s modes and usage.
- Jet Xcelerator’s Stock mode changes nothing, so it should not be accepted as a real mode.
- Jet Xcelerator has 3 different driving modes (Wide Open, Valet, and Security) and no extra settings.
- Pedal Commander ($299.99) is more affordable than Jet Xcelerator ($374.95).
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between these two throttle controllers. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of capability and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Jet Xcelerator’s 186 with an average of 4.2! As you can see, Pedal Commander is quite assertive about winning customers’ hearts. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander!