If you want to upgrade the performance and acceleration of your car, you need to look at various aftermarket auto parts in the auto market. As you can guess, today’s rapidly advanced technology opens the way for fierce competition between them. One of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in terms of reliability and efficiency. The reason is that the throttle response controller is beyond adding horsepower to your vehicle. Even though it improves the acceleration and performance of your car without damaging the engine, you need to be careful while deciding which throttle response controller is worth buying. As you know, almost all manufacturers make the same claim about their own product: “our throttle response controller is the best on the market” only considering their own economic profits and interests. However, there are some important differences between throttle response controllers from different brands. As our product: Pedal Commander is the best price-performance product on the market, it is exposed to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get a better throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Throttle Grenade, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Throttle Grenade: What They Do?
If we make a simple comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and Throttle Grenade aim to have the same function; improve the electronic throttle response of your vehicle. Let’s look at the way they work. As you know, today’s cars use ETC or drive-by-wire systems. These electronic systems create a deliberate inherent delay and lag due to the processing, safety measures, and many other factors.
Our product establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU. Once you press the accelerator pedal, the electronic signal coming from your press is amplified or reduced depending on the mod you select. In other words, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by eliminating throttle lag from your accelerator pedal.
Throttle controllers are designed to offer a smooth and fast ride quality without annoying throttle lag. Compared to other performance parts, these small devices have more reliable and practical specifications because they have no direct or radical intervention in the engine of your car. However, different manufacturers and brands can change many details about the same product, such as function, price, and quality. For this reason, if you want to get the best throttle response controller, you need to read everything related to our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Throttle Grenade.
Pedal Commander vs Throttle Grenade: Which One Is Worth Buying
If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make a comprehensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Throttle Grenade. These two brands are the most popular throttle response controllers. When most people decide to get a throttle response controller, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
You can make sure that there are a lot of differences between them. For this reason, let’s talk about the similarities between them in the first place. Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as throttle response controllers. We mean it! That's the exact point where the similarities end.
Throttle Grenade vs Pedal Commander: What Does Throttle Grenade Offer?
Throttle Grenade is a new and interesting throttle response controller. Let’s learn everything about it.
- Throttle Grenade is A$349.00.
- Throttle Grenade has 5 modes: Crawl, Sand/Mud, OFFROAD+, XPLODE, and INTEL+.
- Crawl mode offers smoother throttle response and power delivery off-road.
- Sand/Mud mode is designed for quick acceleration and performance when driving on sand, mud, or snow terrains.
- OFFROAD+ mode enhances your vehicle’s Off-Road performance.
- XPLODE+ mode offers maximum performance and acceleration.
- INTEL+ mode is designed to intelligently calibrate your throttle sensitivity and power delivery off-road.
- It has 39 gradual sensitivity settings.
- It can be operated with a knob that allows you to increase or decrease the throttle intensity.
- It has no practical mobile app.
- There is no sufficient information about how to use Throttle Grenade on the official website.
- There is no information about Throttle Grenade’s dimensions on the official website.
Pedal Commander vs Throttle Grenade: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander is better than Throttle Grenade below:
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport (+).
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and slow ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander’s dimension is 2.7×1.9×0.6 inches.
Pedal Commander vs Throttle Grenade; One Pedal Commander to Beat Them All!
If you read this far, you can easily notice that Pedal Commander has more effective and versatile technology than Throttle Grenade. As Pedal Commander, our priority is to provide you with clear and consistent information about our product on our official website.
However, Throttle Grenade’s website lacks sufficient information about the functions of its product. If we give a piece of useful advice to Throttle Grenade’s manufacturers, it would be that giving customers insufficient information looks ridiculous and unreliable instead of being cool.
Moreover, there is no sufficient information about how to use Throttle Grenade on the official website. Throttle Grenade has no practical mobile app, so we don’t know how to compare it with Pedal Commander. You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with its cutting-edge application. So, while Pedal Commander offers clear information from its usage to dimension, Throttle Grenade hides its inadequate and impractical features.
While Throttle Grenade is an off-road specific throttle controller, Pedal Commander can be used in every terrain and will enhance the experience of driving. If you look at the technic specifications of these two products, you will understand that our product: Pedal Commander is considerably superior to Throttle Grenade. While Pedal Commander priced at $299.99 has four different modes and a practical mobile app, Throttle Grenade priced at A$349.00 has five different modes and an ordinary knob devoid of technology. Thus, you can benefit from the high-quality technology of our product device for less money. Pedal Commander will be the best friend of both your car and your wallet!
As you can see, Pedal Commander is more reliable and versatile than Throttle Grenade in terms of its modes and functions. While Pedal Commander’s four different modes offer four unique features, Throttle Grenade’s Crawl mode and INTEL+ mode have almost similar functions including a gradual decrease in acceleration. Therefore, if you look at the websites of these two brands, you will definitely access more detailed, clear, and reliable information about our product from its usage to its features.
Sincerely, we can say that Pedal Commander is better than Throttle Grenade or any of our competitors. Let’s talk about what makes Pedal Commander better than Throttle Grenade below:
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Throttle Grenade does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Throttle Grenade has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- Throttle Grenade is operated with an ordinary knob.
- Throttle Grenade has no practical mobile app.
- The website of Throttle Grenade does not offer clear and accurate information about Throttle Grenade’s modes, usage, and dimensions..
- Even if Throttle Grenade (A$349.00) is more or less the same price with Pedal Commander ($299.99), it is poorer than Pedal Commander in terms of features and ease of usage.
- While Pedal Commander offers clear information from its modes to dimensions, Throttle Grenade tries to delude its customers with inconsistent information about its modes, and features.
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between these two throttle controllers. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of capability, quality, and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Throttle Grenade’s 116 with an average of 4.2! As you can see, Pedal Commander is quite assertive about beating its competitors. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander!