Nowadays, almost all car enthusiasts look for a better aftermarket part to experience the ultimate level of performance and acceleration. One of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in terms of reliability and efficiency. Another important aftermarket part is tuners which upgrade the specific parts of your vehicles for effective performance and acceleration. Accordingly, you need to be careful while deciding which aftermarket part is worth buying in terms of reliability and efficiency. As you know, almost all manufacturers make the same claim about their own product: “our product is the best on the auto market” only considering their own economic profits and interests. However, there are a lot of important differences between throttle response controllers and tuners. As our product: Pedal Commander is the best price-performance product on the market, it is exposed to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get a better throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Trifecta, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Trifecta: What They Do?
If we make a simple comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and Trifecta aim to have the same function; make your car perform better. Let’s look at the way they work. While Pedal Commander establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU, Trifecta is a performance tuner that changes the software inside the ECU in order to increase horsepower. As you can see, these two products are completely different from each other.
Also, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by eliminating throttle lag from your accelerator pedal. As it has no direct intervention in the engine operation, it does not damage the original engine parts of your vehicle. On the other hand, Trifecta adds horsepower to your vehicle because it intervenes in the way the engine of your car works. For this reason, if you want to preserve the quality of the engine parts, you need to read everything related to our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Trifecta.
Pedal Commander vs Trifecta: Which One Is Worth Buying
If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make a comprehensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Trifecta. These two brands are the most popular aftermarket parts. When most people decide to get a performance part, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as an auto upgrade. That’s the exact point where the similarities end. You can make sure that Pedal Commander is completely different from Trifecta in terms of functions. For this reason, let’s talk about the detailed comparison between these two products.
Trifecta vs Pedal Commander: What Does Trifecta Offer?
Trifecta is one of the most familiar tuners on the market. Let’s learn everything about it.
- Trifecta is $438.00.
- Trifecta is a performance tuner including selectable modes, active fuel management, a flash loader device, and diagnostic trouble codes viewer.
- Trifecta has 3 driving modes: Eco, Sport, and Tow/Haul.
- Eco mode is designed for shift points and economy-centric pedal response.
- Tow/Haul mode is built for the factory tow/haul mode.
- Trifecta’s dimension is 8.69 × 5.44 × 1.75 inches. (According to the claimed information found on their official website).
Pedal Commander vs Trifecta: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander differs from Trifecta.
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport (+).
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and slow ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander is psychically a touch smaller than the Trifecta, coming in at 2.7×1.9×0.6 in.
Pedal Commander vs Trifecta; One Pedal Commander to Beat Them All!
While Pedal Commander and Trifecta are both fantastic performance upgrades, they are not the same thing. Trifecta is a tuner. It has its advantages over Pedal Commander, as it can offer you a nice boost in horsepower, however, Pedal Commander can give you a better throttle feel that you can customize. If you are serious about performance upgrades, you can use both. However, you should know that tuners are not legal in some states. When you are going for an inspection, you should always remove your tuner. Pedal Commander, on the other hand, is legal in every state.
Like all performance tuners, Trifecta’s installation requires the professional help of a mechanic, so this means extra time and cost. On the other hand, you can install Pedal Commander on your own in 15 minutes and easily operate it from your mobile phone with its cutting-edge application. So, while Pedal Commander offers clear information from its usage to installation, Trifecta does not mention these kinds of important information.
If you look at the technical specifications of these two products, you will understand that our product: Pedal Commander is more affordable, versatile, and reliable than Trifecta. While Pedal Commander priced at $299.99 has four different modes and 36 settings, Trifecta priced at $438.00 has three different modes alongside the ECU mapping. Also, Trifecta can damage the original engine components because of changing the engine operation. Thus, you can benefit from the reliable technology of our product device for less money. Be that as it may, Trifecta is a reliable brand that’s known to make good tuners.
Sincerely, we can say that Pedal Commander is more practical than Trifecta or any of our competitors. Let’s
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Trifecta does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander also has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Trifecta does not have a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California.
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- Trifecta has no practical mobile app.
- Trifecta’s installation requires the professional help of a mechanic, so this means extra payment.
- Trifecta is a performance tuner including selectable modes, active fuel management, flash loader device, and diagnostic trouble codes viewer. However, it can also damage the engine in the long run.
- While Pedal Commander has four different modes and 36 settings, Trifecta has three different modes alongside ECU mapping.
- Pedal Commander ($299.99) is more affordable than Trifecta ($438.00).
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between Pedal Commander and Trifecta. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of reliability and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Trifecta’s 42 with an average of 4.3 on their website! While Trifecta is a battle-proven performance tuner, if you are not ready to pull the trigger with a tuner but want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander!