If you are willing to upgrade the performance and acceleration of your car, you need to discover various aftermarket auto parts. As you can guess, today’s rapidly advanced technology opens the way for fierce competition between them. One of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in the auto market. Another important aftermarket part is performance tuners which upgrade the specific parts of your vehicles for effective performance and acceleration. Accordingly, you need to be careful while deciding which aftermarket part is worth buying in terms of reliability and efficiency. As you know, almost all manufacturers make the same claim about their own product: “our product is the best on the auto market” only considering their own economic profits and interests. However, there are a lot of important differences between throttle response controllers and tuners. As our product: Pedal Commander is the best price-performance product on the market, it is exposed to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get a better throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Tuning LML, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Tuning LML: What They Do?
If we make a simple comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and Tuning LML aim to have the same function; make your car perform better. Let’s look at the way they work. While Pedal Commander establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU, Tuning LML is a performance tuner kit including stock turbochargers, injectors, and high-pressure pumps. As you can see, these two products are completely different from each other.
Also, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by eliminating throttle lag from your accelerator pedal. As it has no direct intervention in the engine operation, it does not damage the original engine parts of your vehicle. On the other hand, Tuning LML adds horsepower to your vehicle because it changes the parameters of your ECU. For this reason, if you want to preserve the quality of the engine parts, you need to read everything related to our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Tuning LML.
Pedal Commander vs Tuning LML: Which One Is Worth Buying
If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make a comprehensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Tuning LML. These two brands are the most popular aftermarket parts. When most people decide to get a performance part, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as an auto upgrade. That’s the exact point where the similarities end. You can make sure that Pedal Commander is completely different from Tuning LML in terms of functions. For this reason, let’s talk about the detailed comparison between these two products.
Tuning LML vs Pedal Commander: What Does Tuning LML Offer?
Tuning LML is one of the most familiar throttle response controllers on the market. Let’s learn everything about it.
- Tuning LML’s price is $499.00.
- Tuning LML’s other name is mentioned as Duramax tuner on some dealer websites.
- Tuning LML is a performance tuner kit including stock turbochargers, injectors, and high-pressure pumps that changes the ECU operation.
- Tuning LML has 6 tune descriptions: Optimized Stock, Heavy Tow, Light Tow, Sport Economy, Hot Street, and Race.
- Optimized Stock tune offers power delivery smoother than stock with near-stock output.
- Heavy Tow tune (+40HP) is designed for towing loads from 8000lbs to gross vehicle weight.
- Light Tow tune (+55HP) is designed for towing loads under 8000lbs.
- Sport Economy tune (+110HP) offers a high-performance street tune designed to balance performance, reliability, throttle sensitivity, and less average RPM in daily driving situations.
- Hot Street tune (+110HP) is designed for the same performance as the Sport Economy tune, but minimal defuel between shifts at wide open throttle.
- Race tune (+135) offers the maximum engine power equipped with a stock turbo and stock injectors.
- Sport Economy tune and Hot Street tune have almost similar features.
- Sport Economy and Hot tunes are built for unloaded driving, so they offer the sensation of driving while improving mileage, throttle response, and of course peak power over the GM stock offering.
- There is no specific information about Tuning LML’s dimensions on the official website.
Pedal Commander vs Tuning LML: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander is better than Tuning LML below:
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport (+).
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and slow ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander’s dimension is 2.7×1.9×0.6 inches.
Pedal Commander vs Tuning LML; One Pedal Commander to Beat Them All!
If you read this far, you can easily notice that Pedal Commander has more reliable and versatile technology than Tuning LML. As Pedal Commander, our priority is to provide you with clear and consistent information about our product on our official website.
Even though it claims to have 6 different tunes on the homepage, it admits only 5 different tunes in the product description. Let’s look at Tuning LML’s 6 tunes: You need to know that there is almost no difference between Sport Economy tune and Hot Street tune in terms of features and functions. The reason is that Sport Economy and Hot tunes are built for unloaded driving and also add +110 horsepower to your vehicle. So, Tuning LML has five different tunes in fact.
Tuning LML has no practical mobile app, so we don’t know how to compare it with Pedal Commander. In fact, like all performance tuners, Tuning LML’s installation requires the professional help of a mechanic, so this means extra payment. On the other hand, you can install Pedal Commander on your own in 15 minutes and easily operate it from your mobile phone with its cutting-edge application. So, while Pedal Commander offers clear information from its usage to dimension, Tuning LML does not mention these kinds of important information.
If you look at the technic specifications of these two products, you will understand that our product: Pedal Commander is more affordable, versatile, and reliable than Tuning LML. While Pedal Commander priced at $299.99 has four different modes and 36 settings. Tuning LML priced at $499.00 has five different tunes and no extra settings. Also, Tuning LML is a performance tuner kit including stock turbochargers, injectors, and high-pressure pumps, so it can damage the original engine components because of changing the ECU mapping. Thus, you can benefit from the reliable technology of our product device for less money. Pedal Commander will be the best friend of both your car and your wallet!
Sincerely, we can say that Pedal Commander is better than Tuning LML or any of our competitors. Let’s talk about what makes Pedal Commander better than Tuning LML below:
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Tuning LML does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Tuning LML has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- The website of Tuning LML does not offer clear and accurate information about its tunes, usage, and installation.
- Tuning LML has 5 different tunes (Optimized Stock, Heavy Tow, Light Tow, Sport Economy / Hot Street, and Race.) and no extra settings.
- Tuning LML’s Sport Economy tune offers the same feature as its Hot Street tune.
- Tuning LML’s installation requires the professional help of a mechanic, so this means extra payment.
- Tuning LML has no practical mobile app.
- Tuning LML is a performance tuner kit including stock turbochargers, injectors, and high-pressure pumps, so it can damage the original engine components because of changing the ECU mapping.
- While Pedal Commander has four different modes and 36 settings, Tuning LML has five different tune options and no extra settings.
- Pedal Commander ($299.99) is more affordable than Tuning LML ($499.00).
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between Pedal Commander and Tuning LML. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of reliability and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Tuning LML’s nonexistent reviews and stars anywhere! As you can see, Pedal Commander is quite assertive about beating its competitors. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander!