As you know, today’s advanced technology makes way for various aftermarket auto parts. For this reason, there is fierce competition between different manufacturers on the market. One of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in terms of reliability and efficiency. The reason is that the throttle response controller is beyond adding horsepower to your vehicle. Even though it improves the acceleration and performance of your car without damaging the engine, you need to be careful while deciding which throttle response controller is worth buying.
As you can guess, almost all manufacturers make the same claim about their own product: “our throttle response controller is the best on the market” only considering their own economic profits and interests. However, there are some important differences between throttle response controllers from different brands. As our product: Pedal Commander is the best price-performance product on the market, it is exposed to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get the best throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, React Throttle Optimizer, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. React Throttle Optimizer: What They Do?
If we make a simple comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and React Throttle Optimizer aim to have the same function; improve the electronic throttle response of your vehicle. Let’s look at the way they work. As you know, today’s cars use ETC or drive-by-wire systems. These electronic systems create a deliberate inherent delay and lag due to the processing, safety measures, and many other factors.
Our product establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU. Once you press the accelerator pedal, the electronic signal coming from your press is amplified or reduced depending on the mod you select. In other words, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by eliminating throttle lag from your accelerator pedal.
Throttle controllers are designed to offer a smooth and fast ride quality without annoying throttle lag. Compared to other performance parts, these small devices have more reliable and practical specifications because they have no direct or radical intervention in the engine of your car. However, different manufacturers and brands can change many details about the same product, such as function, price, and quality. For this reason, if you want to get the best throttle response controller, you need to read everything related to our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and React Throttle Optimizer.
Pedal Commander vs React Throttle Optimizer: Which One Is Worth Buying
If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make a comprehensive comparison between Pedal Commander and React Throttle Optimizer. These two brands are the most popular throttle response controllers. When most people decide to get a throttle response controller, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
You can make sure that there are a lot of differences between them. For this reason, let’s talk about the similarities between them in the first place. Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as throttle response controllers. We mean it! That's the exact point where the similarities end.
React Throttle Optimizer vs Pedal Commander: What Does React Throttle Optimizer Offer?
React Throttle Optimizer is one of the most familiar throttle response controllers on the market. Let’s learn everything about it.
- React Throttle Optimizer is $329.00.
- React Throttle Optimizer has the so-called 5 modes as a performance version: Track, Sport, Street, Economy, and Stock.
- Stock mode is the factory response, and is not adjustable. (Can we even consider this as a mode?)
- Track mode is designed for maximum performance.
- Sport mode offers an ideal performance without sacrificing normal drivability.
- Street mode increases the acceleration during daily driving.
- Economy mode decreases the throttle response and offers fuel economy to a certain degree.
- Stock mode changes nothing but includes all sizzle and no steak.
- Apart from the performance version, there is also a TOW version and its modes: Heavy Tow, Tow, Economy, Wet/Ice, and Stock in the category of product descriptions. (According to the claimed information found on their website).
- Heavy Tow mode gives your vehicle more power during the ride with heavy loads.
- Tow mode offers extra response and performance while towing.
- Economy mode decreases the throttle response and offers fuel economy.
- Wet/Ice mode is designed specifically for smoother throttle response and power delivery during inclement weather such as heavy rain, or ice.
- Stock mode is just the factory response, and is not adjustable. (Goal is to make modes appear in greater numbers, but actually, Stock mode changes nothing.)
- (If you're not confused) Let's have a look at React Throttle Optimizer’s OFF-ROAD version and modes: Mud/Sand, Street, Economy, Crawl, and Stock.
- Mud/Sand mode offers quick acceleration.
- Street mode provides more performance during daily driving.
- Economy mode decreases the throttle response and offers fuel economy.
- Crawl mode offers smoother throttle response and power delivery off-road.
- Stock mode is the factory response, and is not adjustable. (Goal is to make modes appear in greater numbers, but actually, Stock mode changes nothing.)
- When you pay $329 for React Throttle Optimizer, you can only get one of the above-mentioned three versions: performance, tow, or off-road.
- Each version actually has 4 different modes except Stock mode which cannot be accepted as a mode.
- It can be operated with a knob that allows you to increase or decrease the throttle intensity.
- It has no practical mobile app.
- There is no certain information about extra settings apart from the above-mentioned versions and their modes on the official website of React Throttle Optimizer.
- React Throttle Optimizer’s dimension is 8.8 x 5.1 x 3.5 inches. (According to the claimed information found on their official website).
Pedal Commander vs React Throttle Optimizer: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander is better than React Throttle Optimizer below:
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport (+).
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and slow ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander is psychically a touch smaller than the React Throttle Optimizer, coming in at 2.7×1.9×0.6 inches.
Pedal Commander vs React Throttle Optimizer; One Pedal Commander to Beat Them All!
If you read this far, you can easily notice that Pedal Commander has more effective and versatile technology than React Throttle Optimizer. As Pedal Commander, our priority is to offer clear and consistent information about our product on our official website.
However, React Throttle Optimizer’s website is full of contradictory and insufficient information about the functions of its product. As React Throttle Optimizer has three different versions (performance, tow, and off-road), each version has its own modes. So far, you can think how advanced this device is. But, there are both Stock and Economy modes in each version. As Stock mode changes nothing, we cannot define it as a real mode. Other different modes serve to increase the acceleration and performance of your vehicle or to make the quality of your daily driving smoother. So, there is no big difference between the three different versions (performance, tow, and off-road). When you read React Throttle Optimizer’s three versions and their different modes, you can find this throttle controller versatile. But, this situation is completely for attracting customers’ attention. We can understand that React Throttle Optimizer’s manufacturers pretend to have more specifications.
Another important detail that is not indicated on the official website of React Throttle Optimizer is related to its price. You need to know that each version’s price is $329. If you want to get all three versions, you will pay $987. This is confusing because React Throttle Optimizer’s three different versions are introduced as if they were $329 in total. For this reason, you should be careful while ordering this product. When you pay $329 for React Throttle Optimizer, you can only get one of three versions: performance, tow, or off-road.
Pedal Commander is more reliable, affordable, and versatile than React Throttle Optimizer. While Pedal Commander’s four different modes offer four unique features, React Throttle Optimizer’s Stock mode changes nothing. Therefore, if you look at the websites of these two brands, you will definitely access more detailed, clear, and reliable information about our product from its dimension to its features.
As Pedal Commander, our priority is to present clear and accurate information to customers. Even though the subject is commerce, the only purpose cannot be to make a profit or money. For this reason, Pedal Commander attaches great importance to high quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction. If we give a piece of useful advice to React Throttle Optimizer’s manufacturers, it would be that giving customers false information looks funny and unreliable instead of being cool. So, if React Throttle Optimizer’s manufacturers decide to present accurate information to their customers instead of pretending to have more functions, our fair criticisms will shed light on them.
Sincerely, we can say that Pedal Commander is better than React Throttle Optimizer or any of our competitors. Let’s talk about what makes Pedal Commander better than React Throttle Optimizer below:
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- React Throttle Optimizer does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander also has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- React Throttle Optimizer does not have a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. (You can tell who is more confident in itself.)
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- React Throttle Optimizer is operated with a simple knob.
- The website of React Throttle Optimizer does not indicate clear and consistent information about React Throttle Optimizer’s modes and settings.
- React Throttle Optimizer’s Stock mode changes nothing.
- React Throttle Optimizer has 4 modes in each version.
- When you pay $329 for React Throttle Optimizer, you can only get one of three versions: performance, tow, or off-road.
- While Pedal Commander offers clear information from its mode to price, React Throttle Optimizer tries to delude its customers with inconsistent information about its price, modes, and features.
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between these two throttle controllers. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of capability, quality, and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to React Throttle Optimizer’s 1.670 with an average of 4.7! As you can see, Pedal Commander is quite assertive about beating its competitors. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander!