If you own a F-250, then you are well aware of the irritating delay when you press your gas pedal. Ford produces their trucks with a "one size fits all" process in an attempt to make most customers happy. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof". Not only do they limit how much of the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. In other words, it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander PC18 outfits all Ford F250 trim models with years 2011+ for engine sizes: 6.2L 6.7L 7.3L
A Pedal Commander Equipped Super Duty: enjoyment you can feel.
Why Your F250 Needs a Pedal Commander!
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your F250's gas pedal.
- Put less strain on your F250's motor and use less fuel when towing.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body. The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.
How Pedal Commander Works
Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body. Basically, Pedal commander is an amplifier but with lots of advanced controls.
- Pedal Commander will control your throttle MAP. PC settings can tell open 50% instead of %25 along with start and endpoint.
- The most important Pedal Commander processor and other components are automotive grades and one of the most advanced and fastest processors on the market. So we are confident no one can match our performance and quality.
Can your factory Eco, sport, Sport+ settings be the same? No, your factory setting has 1 map and that speed is limited by your ECU processor speed, and yes Pedal Commander will work with your factory settings.
Imagine all these abilities available to drivers with 4 programs and 9 different levels in total 36 different settings to fine-tune for your needs. Also, Pedal Commander equipped with Bluetooth and you can download our app, tuck away the pedal commander you can just use the app for control of the Pedal Commander.
City mode is perfect for daily driving.
Many of our customers say that city mode allows the vehicle to accelerate as it should have from the factory. It gives you the response of an "old school" throttle cable with a 1:1 pedal-to-throttle acceleration ratio.
Sport Mode is favorite amongst spirited drivers who are looking to get-up-and-go.
This mode allows you to accelerate a lot quicker than Eco and City Mode, which can help you in various situations.
Sport+ mode is not for the light hearted!
Gives any vehicle the response and acceleration of a race car, allowing you to get up and go when you need to without waiting for the ECU to catch up to your foot. Perfect for spirited driving or on a race track. Please use with caution!
Eco mode slows down the throttle response.
It allows you to maximize fuel economy up to 20% over the stock ratings. It also doubles as a valet mode to keep a driver (or even your newly licensed teenager) from being able to accelerate above a certain rate.
Why Our Customers Love Us
“"The Pedal Commander is great"
— Jerry W.
“"I am definitely impressed with how the Pedal Commander woke up my 2020 F-250 Superduty."
— Brad H.