- Beetle - 5th Gen (2011-present)
- Caddy - 2K (2003-present)
- Eos - 1F (206-present)
- Golf - Mk5/A5 (2003-2009)
- Golf - Mk6/A6 (2008-2012)
- Golf - Mk7/MQB (2012-2019)
- Golf - Mk8/MQB (2019-present)
- Jetta - A5 (2005-2011)
- Jetta - A6 (2011-2019)
- Jetta - A7 (2019-present)
- Passat - B6 3C (2005-2010)
- Passat - B7 (2010-2015)
- Passat - B8 (2015-present)
- Scirocco - 3rd Gen (2008-2017)
- Sharan - I 2.0L Diesel (2000-2010)
- Sharon - II (2010-present)
- Tiguan - 1st Gen (2007-2017)
- Touran - 1T (2003-2015)
- Up (2011-present)
Pedal Commander for Volkswagen
Newer Volkswagen Models
Pedal Commander PC09 for Volkswagen
Starting at $27/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
Click to see supported Volkswagen models for PC09
Older Volkswagen Models
Pedal Commander PC08 for Volkswagen
Starting at $27/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
Click to see supported Volkswagen models for PC08
- Amarok - 2H (2010-present)
- Beetle - 4th Gen (2002-2011)
Bora - IV
- 1.4L - 1.6L (2002-2006)
- 1.8L (1999-2005)
- 2.0L (2001-2005)
- 2.3L (2000-2005)
- 2.8L (1999-2003)
Caravelle - T5/T6
- 2.0L - 3.2L (2003-2009)
- 3.0L Diesel (2015-present)
- Crossfox - 5Z (2005-2011)
- Golf - Mk4/A4 (1997-2005)
- Jetta - A4 (1999-2005)
- Lupo (1999-2005)
- Passat - 3B (2997-2000)
- Passat - 3BG (2000-2006)
- Phaeton - 3D (2003-2016)
- Polo - 6Q/9N/9N3 (2002-2009)
- Polo - 6R/6C/61 (2009-2017)
- Sharan - I (2000-2010) *except 2.0L Diesel*
- Touareg - 1st Gen 7L (2002-2010)
- Touareg - 2ng Gen 7P (2010-2018)
Transporter - T5
- 2.0L (2009-present)
- 2.0L Diesel (2009-present)
- 3.2L (2003-2009)
About Pedal Commander for Volkswagen
Nowadays, vehicles are notorious for their delayed throttle response because they use a drive-by-wire system that monitors the position of the gas pedal to control the throttle electronically, similar to a dimmer switch. The problem with this setup is that the signal from the pedal has to first be sent the ECU, which in turn then sends the signal to the actuator motor that controls the throttle body itself. This delay is most noticeable when trying to speed up to merge with fast moving traffic or pass a slower moving car. That's where the Pedal Commander comes in. The Pedal Commander Bluetooth Throttle Response Controller will eliminate that delayed throttled response, and will give your Volkswagen a drastic night and day difference in performance.
Four Adjustable Control Modes
Eco mode slows down the throttle response.
It allows you to maximize fuel economy up to 20% over the stock ratings. It also doubles as a valet mode to keep a driver (or even your newly licensed teenager) from being able to accelerate above a certain rate.
City mode is perfect for daily driving.
Many of our customers say that city mode allows the vehicle to accelerate as it should have from the factory. It gives you the response of an "old school" throttle cable with a 1:1 pedal-to-throttle acceleration ratio.
Sport Mode is favorite amongst spirited drivers who are looking to get-up-and-go.
This mode allows you to accelerate a lot quicker than Eco and City Mode, which can help you in various situations.
Sport+ mode is not for the light hearted!
Gives any vehicle the response and acceleration of a race car, allowing you to get up and go when you need to without waiting for the ECU to catch up to your foot. Perfect for spirited driving or on a race track. Please use with caution!
Installation & Review for Volkswagen
- Turn Off Ignition
- Keep the key fob at least 35 ft. (10m) away from the vehicle (the key signal can give power to your vehicle's computer). Wait 10-15 minutes with your driver door open to allow your ECU to shut down.
- Locate your accelerator pedal assembly plug connection.
- Remove the plug from your gas pedal.
- Plug male and female connectors into their coordinating plugs on the gas pedal. Make sure that both plugs "click" into place.
- Make sure the cables are tucked in place so they do not affect or endanger your driving.
- Route the Pedal Commander to where you can access easily.
- Use the included alcohol wipe to clean the area where you would like to mount the bracket.
- Apply the supplied velcro to the bracket and cleaned area.
- Place the Pedal Commander into the bracket and you’re done!
What's in the Box?
Pedal Commander manufactures their Bluetooth Throttle Response Controller to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification. However, in the event you do receive a defective or malfunctioning device, Pedal Commander will replace it free of charge within 2 years of the original purchase date. For more information, visit our warranty page.
Is your Pedal Commander unit in a hard to reach spot? Download our app to control your Pedal Commander unit through your smartphone via Bluetooth! Use your phone to easily switch between our 36 different modes. Our app is available now in the App Store and Google Play. To download or for more information about our app and bluetooth, visit our App page.