One complaint that we hear over and over again with the Rams is the lack of get up and go when pressing the gas pedal. If you own a Ram, then you are well aware of this irritating delay. Ram produces their trucks with a torque management control. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof. Not only do they limit how much the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. This means it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond. The Pedal commander PC31 outfits all Ram 2500 trim models with years 2011-2018 for engine sizes: 5.7L 6.4L 6.7L (Not compatible with the 2011.5-2012 6.7 High Output models)
Why Your RAM Needs a Pedal Commander PC31!
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your RAM's gas pedal.
- Put less strain on your RAM's motor and use less fuel when towing.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.
How Pedal Commander Works
Pedal Commander connects inline between the accelerator pedal sensor and ECU which controls the throttle body. The Pedal commander is an adjustable amplifier for your gas pedal.
- Pedal Commander will allow you to control your throttle MAP, allowing you to open your throttle 50% instead of 25% along with start and endpoint.
- Pedal Commander's processor and other components are automotive grades and one of the most advanced and fastest processors on the market. So we are confident no one can match our performance and quality.
Can your factory Eco, Sport, Sport+ settings do the same? No, your factory setting has 1 map and that speed is limited by your ECUs processor speed. Pedal Commander will work hand-in-hand with your factory settings to give you complete control over your gas pedal's response.
With 4 programs and 9 different levels in total 36 different settings, Pedal Commander gives drivers the ability to have full control over how they want their gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander is also equipped with Bluetooth, so you can download our app, tuck away the pedal commander, and just use the app to control the sensitivity.
City mode is perfect for daily driving.
Many of our customers say that city mode allows the vehicle to accelerate as it should have from the factory. It gives you the response of an "old school" throttle cable with a 1:1 pedal-to-throttle acceleration ratio.
Sport Mode is favorite amongst spirited drivers who are looking to get-up-and-go.
This mode allows you to accelerate a lot quicker than Eco and City Mode, which can help you in various situations.
Sport+ mode is not for the light hearted!
Gives any vehicle the response and acceleration of a race car, allowing you to get up and go when you need to without waiting for the ECU to catch up to your foot. Perfect for spirited driving or on a race track. Please use with caution!
Eco mode slows down the throttle response.
It allows you to maximize fuel economy up to 20% over the stock ratings. It also doubles as a valet mode to keep a driver (or even your newly licensed teenager) from being able to accelerate above a certain rate.
Why Our Customers Love Us
“"Absolutely Insane you can see a big difference in the throttle response.. highly recommend it.."
— Kenneth M.
“"Easy install, easy to use. Holy smokes my Ram 1500 needed this. My truck loaded with my 1500lb pickup camper screams off the line. Starting at passing takes no effort."
— Chris M.