In case your Pedal Commander unit is out of reach and hidden somewhere underneath your dash, we've made it accessible to control the unit right through your phone with our app for iOS (10.0 +) and Android (5.0+). Download it here for free on the App Store or Google Play.
Pedal Commander App for iOS and Android
This is the menu sidebar located at the top left of the screen. As you scroll down the page, we will show you what each of our features have to offer to make your Pedal Commander fit to your needs.
Press the "Connect" button at the center of the screen and follow the on screen instructions to connect to your Pedal Commander. From here, you can select your modes: Eco, City, Sport, and Sport+. Select the "-" and "+" at the bottom to change the sensitivity of each mode.
You can view your saved Bluetooth devices on this page. You can store multiple devices and choose to remove or rename by clicking on the gear icon next to the name. To add more devices, click on the "Add another Pedal Commander" button at the bottom of the screen.
On the settings page, you can change the language and background image for your app. The app is able to be translated into 7 languages: English, Chinese (simplified), German, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. You can choose 3 different types of backgrounds.
You can view our installation videos on our support section. Click on the "Installation Video" icon and input the serial number associated with your Pedal Commander. This is located on your PC number sticker on the side of the box.
How to Pair the Pedal Commander Bluetooth
- Install the Pedal Commander application from your the App Store or Google Play.
- Turn the ignition on in your vehicle and make sure the Pedal Commander is on (at least one LED light will be lit).
- Make sure the Bluetooth feature on your smartphone is on.
- Pair with the Pedal Commander.
- Open the application and press the "connect" button.
- The application will ask for your 6-digit serial number. This is located on the back of the Pedal Commander unit. (You will need to remove your bracket to locate the serial number.
- Now that you are connected, you can control the Pedal Commander remotely from your smartphone. You can also customize the visual properties of the app via the options menu.
- You're all done!
Having issues connecting to the app?
Here are some troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure you’re using a Bluetooth compatible Pedal commander (it will have the Bluetooth logo on the top of the device)
- Are you running an up to date operating system on your smartphone? Android phones require 5.1 (released 2/2015) and Apple phones require iOS 10 (released 9/2016)
- Is the Pedal Commander turned on? Hit the star button on the unit and make sure one of the modes has an LED light lit above it.
- Make sure the Bluetooth feature on your device is turned on and you are paired to the device (it must be within 15 ft.)
- Do you have the Pedal Commander app downloaded? You can only connect to the device from the app. Search “Pedal Commander” in your app store to download.
- Once paired open the app click “connect” and input the 6-digit serial number on the back of your Pedal Commander.