In case your Pedal Commander unit is out of reach and hidden somewhere underneath your dash, we've made it accessible to control the unit right through your phone with our app for iOS and Android. Download it here for free on the App Store or Google Play.
Pedal Commander App for iOS and Android
How to Pair the Pedal Commander Bluetooth
- Install the Pedal Commander application from your the App Store or Google Play.
- Turn the ignition on in your vehicle and make sure the Pedal Commander is on (at least one LED light will be lit).
- Make sure the Bluetooth feature on your smartphone is on.
- Pair with the Pedal Commander.
- Open the application and press the "connect" button.
- The application will ask for your 6-digit serial number. This is located on the back of the Pedal Commander unit. (You will need to remove your bracket to locate the serial number.
- Now that you are connected, you can control the Pedal Commander remotely from your smartphone. You can also customize the visual properties of the app via the options menu.
- You're all done!
Having issues connecting to the app?
Here are some troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure you’re using a Bluetooth compatible Pedal commander (it will have the Bluetooth logo on the top of the device)
- Are you running an up to date operating system on your smartphone? Android phones require 5.1 (released 2/2015) and Apple phones require iOS 10 (released 9/2016)
- Is the Pedal Commander turned on? Hit the star button on the unit and make sure one of the modes has an LED light lit above it.
- Make sure the Bluetooth feature on your device is turned on and you are paired to the device (it must be within 15 ft.)
- Do you have the Pedal Commander app downloaded? You can only connect to the device from the app. Search “Pedal Commander” in your app store to download.
- Once paired open the app click “connect” and input the 6-digit serial number on the back of your Pedal Commander.