If you are obsessed with upgrading the performance and acceleration of your car, you must have heard of various aftermarket auto parts. As you can guess, there is fierce competition between them in the auto market. One of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in terms of efficiency and reliability. The reason is that the throttle response controller improves the acceleration and performance of your car without damaging the engine. But, you need to be careful while deciding which throttle response controller is worth buying. As you know, almost all manufacturers make the same claim about their own product: “our throttle response controller is the best on the market” only considering their own economic profits and interests. However, there are some significant differences between throttle response controllers from different brands. As our product: Pedal Commander is the best price-performance product on the market, it is exposed to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get a better throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Diablosport, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Diablosport: What They Do?
If we make a simple comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and Diablosport aim to have the same function; give you great driving pleasure. Let’s look at the way they work. As you know, today’s cars use ETC or drive-by-wire systems.
These electronic systems create a deliberate inherent delay and lag due to the processing, safety measures, and many other factors. Our product establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU. Once you press the accelerator pedal, the electronic signal coming from your press is amplified or reduced depending on the mod you select. In other words, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by eliminating throttle lag from your accelerator pedal.
Throttle controllers are designed to offer a smooth and fast ride quality without annoying throttle lag. Compared to other performance parts, these small devices have more reliable and practical specifications because they have no direct or radical intervention in the engine operation of your car. However, different manufacturers and brands can change many details about the same product, such as function, price, and quality. For this reason, if you want to buy the best throttle response controller, you need to read everything related to our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Diablosport.
Pedal Commander vs Diablosport: Which One Is Worth Buying
If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make a comprehensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Diablosport. These two brands are the most popular throttle response controllers. When most people decide to get a throttle response controller, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
You can make sure that there are a lot of differences between them. For this reason, let’s talk about the similarities between them in the first place. Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as throttle response controllers. We mean it! That's the exact point where the similarities end.
Diablosport vs Pedal Commander: What Does Diablosport Offer?
Diablosport is one of the most familiar throttle response controllers on the market. Let’s learn everything about it.
- Diablosport is $281.95.
- Diablosport has the so-called 5 modes: Economy, Stock, Drive, Sport, and Extreme.
- Stock mode is the factory response, and is not adjustable. (Can we consider this as a mode? The goal is to make modes appear in greater numbers, but actually, Stock mode changes nothing.)
- Economy mode decreases the throttle response and offers fuel economy to a certain degree.
- Drive mode increases the acceleration during daily driving.
- Sport mode offers an ideal performance without sacrificing normal drivability.
- Extreme mode offers the ultimate level of acceleration and performance.
- It can be operated with an innovative wireless control switch that allows you to increase or decrease the throttle intensity.
- It has a practical mobile app.
- It has 3 customizable throttle slots. (There is no information about what these are on the official website of Diablosport.)
- There is no specific information about Diablosport’s dimensions on the official website.
Pedal Commander vs Diablosport: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander is better than Diablosport below:
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport (+).
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and slow ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander’s dimension is 2.7×1.9×0.6 inches.
Pedal Commander vs Diablosport; One Pedal Commander to Beat Them All!
If you read this far, you can easily notice that Pedal Commander has more effective and high-quality technology than Diablosport. As Pedal Commander, our priority is to provide you with clear and consistent information about our product on our official website. But, Diablosport’s website is full of insufficient information about its modes, settings, and dimension. Even though Diablosport claims to have so-called five modes, it has only four different modes. The reason is that Stock mode is the factory response, and consequently changes nothing. It also has three customizable throttle slots. We don’t know anything about these three throttle slots’ functions because there is no information about them on the official websites. As you can see, Diablosport hides its inadequate and impractical features to attract customers' attention.
If you look at the technic specifications of these two products, you will understand that our product: Pedal Commander is considerably superior to Diablosport. While Pedal Commander has four different modes and 36 settings, Diablosport has four different modes and no settings.
For this reason, Pedal Commander is more reliable and versatile than Diablosport in terms of its modes, settings, and features. We can objectively define Pedal Commander as a very advanced version of Diablosport. The reason is that Diablosport’s modes and settings are poorer than that of Pedal Commander in terms of features and numbers. Therefore, if you look at the websites of these two brands, you will definitely get more detailed, clear, and reliable information about our product, from its dimension to its features.
Many manufacturers can put their economic interests first when the subject is commerce. However, as Pedal Commander, we prioritize offering clear and accurate information. Some concepts like product success and customer satisfaction cannot be measured with profit or money. For this reason, Pedal Commander attaches great importance to high quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
Sincerely, we can say that Pedal Commander is better than Diablosport or any of our competitors. Let’s talk about what makes Pedal Commander better than Diablosport below:
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Diablosport does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander also has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Diablosport does not have a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. (You can tell who is more confident in itself.)
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- Diablosport can be operated with a mobile app.
- The website of Diablosport does not indicate sufficient information about modes, settings, and features.
- While Pedal Commander has four different modes and 36 settings, Diablosport has four different modes and no settings. (Even if Diablosport pretends to have 5 modes)
- Stock mode is the factory response, and is not adjustable. (Goal is to make modes appear in greater numbers, but actually, Stock mode changes nothing.)
- While Pedal Commander offers clear information from its usage to dimension, Diablosport hides its inadequate and impractical features to look cool and high-quality.
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between these two throttle controllers. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of capability, quality, and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Diablosport’s 1039 with an average of 4.5! As you can see, Pedal Commander is quite assertive about beating its competitors. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander!