Nowadays, almost all car enthusiasts are very curious about the answer to the “How can I upgrade my car without damaging the original engine parts?” question. As many manufacturers are aware of this kind of demand, there is fierce competition between aftermarket parts in the auto market. One of the most competitive aftermarket parts is the throttle response controller in terms of reliability and efficiency. The reason is that the throttle response controller offers impressive power and agile ride without damaging the engine of your vehicle. Even though it is a reliable and efficient performance part, you need to be careful while deciding which throttle response controller is worth buying. Actually, you are right because all brands make the same claim: “our throttle response controller is the best.” on the market. It is quite normal when it comes to economic interests. However, there are some important differences between all throttle response controllers. As our product: Pedal Commander has the most functional and versatile features on the market, it is subject to its rival companies’ unfair and false comments. You know that the tree that bears fruit will be stoned.
But, competition is good for us because we find the opportunity to introduce you to the high-quality technology of our product. Also, thanks to the competition, car enthusiasts around the world get a better throttle response controller: Pedal Commander.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Hikeit, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Hikeit: What They Do?
If we make a superficial comparison, we can say that Pedal Commander and Hikeit aim to have the same function; give you great driving pleasure by improving the electronic throttle response system. Let’s look at the way they work. As you know, today’s cars use ETC or drive-by-wire systems. These electronic systems create a deliberate inherent delay and lag due to the processing, safety measures, and many other factors. Our product establishes a connection between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU. Once you press the accelerator pedal, the electronic signal coming from your press is amplified or reduced depending on the mod you select. In other words, Pedal Commander offers instant access to the engine’s power by reducing throttle response time.
Throttle controllers are designed to eliminate annoying throttle lags from your accelerator pedal. Compared to other aftermarket parts, these small devices have more reliable and practical specifications because they don’t intervene in the way the engine works. However, when it comes to different brands and manufacturers, you can come across poor quality or high quality of the same product. For this reason, if you want to buy the best throttle response controller, you need to read our extensive comparison between Pedal Commander and Hikeit.
Pedal Commander vs Hikeit: Which One Is Worth Buying
These two brands are the most popular throttle response controllers. If you want to understand which one is worth buying, all you need to do is make an objective comparison between Pedal Commander and Hikeit. You know money does not grow on trees. So, when many people decide to get a throttle response controller, they need to know whether it is a good investment worth their money or not.
You can make sure that there are a lot of important differences between Pedal Commander and Hikeit. For this reason, let’s talk about the similarities between them in the first place. Actually, the only similarity is that people recommend these products to each other as throttle response controllers. No kidding! That's the exact point where the similarities end.
Hikeit vs Pedal Commander: What Does Hikeit Offer?
Hikeit is one of the most familiar throttle response controllers on the market. Let’s learn everything about it.
- Hikeit is $169.00.
- Hikeit has so-called 4 driving modes: Eco/4x4, Sport/Tow, HIKE IT Performance, and Normal.
- Eco/4x4 mode decreases the throttle response and offers fuel economy to a certain degree.
- Sport/Tow mode increases acceleration and performance without sacrificing normal drivability.
- HIKE IT Performance mode offers maximum performance and acceleration.
- Normal mode increases acceleration and performance during daily driving.
- Sport/Tow and Normal modes have almost similar modes.
- It has 30 driver settings in total (10 different sensitivity levels per mode). So, Hikeit actually admits that it has only 3 modes.
- It can be operated with a knob.
- It has no practical mobile app.
- There is no sufficient information about how to use Hikeit on the official website.
- Hikeit’s dimension is 5.94 x 3.46 x 2.44 inches. (According to the claimed information found on their website).
Pedal Commander vs Hikeit: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
Let’s discover how Pedal Commander is better than Hikeit below:
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has 4 program selections. ECO, City, Sport, Sport (+).
- Each mode has 9 different sensitivity levels (up to 36 settings in total) and can be changed by pressing the program button.
- ECO mode decreases the throttle response sensitivity and improves fuel economy by up to 20%.
- City mode offers smooth and slow ride quality.
- Sport mode makes your vehicle even faster for spirited driving.
- Sport+ mode takes your vehicle to the ultimate level of mind-blowing acceleration and lets you show off on the racetrack.
- You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with a cutting-edge app equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander is psychically a touch smaller than the Hikeit, coming in at 2.7×1.9×0.6 in.
Pedal Commander vs Hikeit; One Pedal Commander to Beat Them All!
If you read this far, you can easily notice that Pedal Commander has more effective and versatile technology than Hikeit. As Pedal Commander, our priority is to provide you with clear and consistent information about our product on our official website.
However, Hikeit’s website is full of contradictory and insufficient information about the functions of its product. Even though it claims to have 4 different modes on the homepage, it has only 3 modes. Let’s look at Hikeit’s so-called 4 driving modes: Eco/4x4, Sport/Tow, HIKE IT Performance, and Normal. You need to know that there is almost no difference between Sport/Tow mode and Normal mode in terms of functions. The reason is that Sport/Tow mode and Normal mode increase the acceleration and performance of your car during daily driving. If we give a piece of useful advice to Hikeit’s manufacturers, it would be that giving customers false information looks ridiculous and unreliable instead of being cool.
Moreover, there is no sufficient information about how to use Hikeit on the official website. Hikeit has no practical mobile app, so we don’t know how to compare it with Pedal Commander. You can easily operate Pedal Commander from your mobile phone with its cutting-edge application. So, while Pedal Commander offers clear information from its usage to dimension, Hikeit hides its inadequate and impractical features.
If you look at the technic specifications of these two products, you will understand that our product: Pedal Commander is considerably superior to Hikeit. While Pedal Commander has four different modes and 36 settings, Hikeit has three different modes and 30 settings (Each mode has 10 different sensitivity levels, so there are 30 driver settings in total). As a result, Hikeit actually admits that it has only 3 modes.
As you can see, Pedal Commander is more reliable and versatile than Hikeit in terms of its modes, settings, and functions. While Pedal Commander’s four different modes offer four unique features, Hikeit’s Sport/Tow mode and Normal mode have almost similar functions including a gradual increase in acceleration. Therefore, if you look at the websites of these two brands, you will definitely access more detailed, clear, and reliable information about our product from its usage to its features.
Sincerely, we can say that Pedal Commander is better than Hikeit or any of our competitors. Let’s talk about what makes Pedal Commander better than Hikeit below:
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Hikeit does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Hikeit has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty.
- Pedal Commander also has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- Hikeit can be operated with a knob.
- Hikeit has no practical mobile app.
- The website of Hikeit does not indicate clear and consistent information about Hikeit’s modes and settings (Even though it pretends to have 4 modes, it has only 3 different modes in terms of functions.)
- Hikeit’s Sport/Tow mode offers the same feature as Normal mode.
- Hikeit’s each mode has 30 driver settings in total (10 different sensitivity levels per mode) according to the statement on the official website. So, Hikeit actually admits that it has only 3 modes.
- While Pedal Commander offers clear information from its modes to its usage, Hikeit tries to delude its customers with inconsistent information about its modes, settings, and features.
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich. If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
This is the most objective comparison between these two throttle controllers. All you need to do is visit their official websites and see the significant differences between them in terms of capability, quality, and technology. Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Hikeit’s 198 with an average of 4.5! As you can see, Pedal Commander is quite assertive about beating its competitors. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the best choice is Pedal Commander.