As Pedal Commander, we advertise our product as the most advanced throttle response controller on the market. However, all brands and all products make these claims. It is understandable. If our competitors don’t believe they do it the best, they won’t make their products. Competition is good for us; it keeps us sharp. Competition is good for you, too. Thanks to the competition, automotive enthusiasts around the world get better products.
Today, we will compare our product to one of our competitors, Sprint Booster, in an honest way.
Pedal Commander vs. Sprint Booster: What They Do?
Essentially, Pedal Commander and Sprint Booster aim to do the same thing; give automotive enthusiasts a better experience by enhancing the throttle feel. How? Well, nowadays, cars use ETC or drive-by-wire systems. These systems are fully electronic and have an inherent delay and lag due to the processing, safety measures, and many other factors. Our product connects between your accelerator pedal and your car’s ECU. Once you press the accelerator pedal, the electronic signal coming from your press is amplified or reduced depending on the mode you select. While the process is pretty simple, therein lies its beauty.
Throttle controllers are simple yet powerful. These little devices will improve your driving experience more than most other performance parts you can install. However, there are a lot of manufacturers that make these parts at different price points. So, how can you choose the best one?
Pedal Commander vs Sprint Booster: Which One Is Better
Pedal Commander vs Sprint Booster is a frequently asked question for a reason! Before trying to answer this question, we have to talk about the similarities between the two. These two brands are the most popular throttle controllers you can get. Pedal Commander and Sprint Booster are name brands, so people recommend these throttle controllers.
This is where the similarities end.
Sprint Booster vs Pedal Commander: What Does Sprint Booster Offer?
Sprint Booster is one of the most popular throttle controllers on the market. Let’s look at what it has to offer!
- Sprint Booster is $299.99
- Sprint Booster has three modes: Off/Factory, Sport, and Race.
- It also has a Valet mode and a Lock mode.
- Sport and Race modes also have nine different presets to choose from, so you have a bit of customization.
- Lock mode locks the throttle, and the throttle won’t work if you don’t enter a pre-set 3-digit number.
- Valet mode is a valet mode that restricts the vehicle's throttle response.
- Sprint Booster’s dimensions are 3.6 × 3.6 × 2.1 in (According to the information found on their website)
Pedal Commander vs Sprint Booster: What Does Pedal Commander Offer?
- Pedal Commander is $299.99
- Pedal Commander has four modes; ECO, City, Sport, and Sport+.
- Each mode can be dialed up and down with nine different presets, with a whopping 36 different settings to choose from.
- ECO mode slows the acceleration for a smoother and safer experience and can help you get up to 20% better fuel economy. ECO mode can also be used as a Valet or Teenager mode.
- Pedal Commander is psychically a touch smaller than the Sprint Booster, coming in at 2.7×1.9×0.6 in.
- Pedal Commander’s command module can be tucked away as it has Bluetooth capabilities.
- Pedal Commander also has a fantastic app that you can use for its Bluetooth capabilities.
Pedal Commander vs Sprint Booster; One Pedal Commander to Rule Them All!
Now, we need to address some statements made by our competitors. First of all, they said that no one will ever need 36 modes. That’s not true. Thirty-six different modes mean that you will have much better luck at finding the perfect throttle response for you. Also, changing the Pedal Commander modes couldn’t be easier with its great mobile app.
We say Pedal Commander is better than Sprint Booster or any of our competitors, and we mean it! Let’s look at some reasons why!
- Pedal Commander has many awards and certifications, including CARB certification, which makes it legal for use in California. Pedal Commander also has multiple SEMA Awards for Data Excellence and Packaging Design. Pedal Commander also has CE, ISO 9001, and TÜV Austria certifications!
- Sprint Booster does not have the CARB certification, so technically, it is illegal in California.
- Pedal Commander has a great two years of product warranty. Pedal Commander also has a 30-days-no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!
- Pedal Commander is made in Türkiye, but its headquarters are in Camarillo, California. This means you will have a much better after-sales and service experience!
- Pedal Commander also has one of the best customer services in the automotive aftermarket industry with a team of highly skilled experts. You can reach our customer service via live chat, phone, mail, website, and our application!
- Thanks to Pedal Commander’s Bluetooth capabilities and the great app, you can also receive OTA upgrades, and better yet, we can push a custom throttle mapping if none of our 36 modes satisfy you.
- Sprint Booster is made to fit the transmission. Pedal Commander is specifically designed to work with your vehicle’s engine, transmission, and ECU, so you’ll get peace of mind by buying a product that’s made for your vehicle!
- Pedal Commander is recommended by professional drifters Odi Bakchis, Evan Bogovich, and Matt Field, UFC legend Tony Ferguson, off-road racer Cadence Cowan, and influencers such as Destin Cantre, Blake Wilkey, Kill Bambi, Ari and Cars, and Ruckus Company.
- Pedal Commander also supports sports and motorsports events all around the globe, including sponsorships at UFC, NASCAR, and Formula Drift. Currently, Pedal Commander sponsors Formula Drift, Odi Bakchis, and Evan Bogovich.
- Pedal Commander is battle tested! If you are a Formula Drift fan, you probably saw the Pedal Commander Nissan S14.9 win Prospec ST. Louis at the hands of Evan Bogovich.
Don’t just take our word for it! Pedal Commander has over 10.000 reviews with an average of 4.9 stars, as opposed to Sprint Booster’s 2.380 with an average of 4.8! Our customers love our product because it is the best. If you want to Live Life Full throttle, the only choice is Pedal Commander!